Whitefish River Hi, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, i lied, I'm dying inside.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori returned the smile, not sensing or noticing anything wrong behind it. Even so, she still harbored the guilt that maybe if she had stayed with Kamiki Issun would be happy and proud as a leader in his own home. For a moment her eyes showed the guilt, a layer of sadness behind her warm gaze before she took a breathe and forced a delighted look onto her face. It wasn't fake, she was happy that he would come with her but at the same time she felt she was his only reason for joining and wondered how long she would be enough. "It isn't home Issun....Nothing will ever be home. Isn't somewhere where you have friends and a good life something good enough to settle for?" she had known the search for home to be painful and stressful until she realised that there would never be anything like her homeland and she just had to find somewhere here she enjoyed.

Her ears flicked warily and she studied him, gaze going soft as she realised that from their first meeting he had been a friend. She cared about him, wanted his happiness and though it scared her she didn't bother to get worked up over it. It was too late to shove him away, it would result in pain for her and him which was the point of avoiding relationships. "We Don't have to go back yet, We can stay here and talk if you want to relax and gather your thoughts for a bit"
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english