Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Nice HP quote! :D

Kavik's busy mind always had him up early doing one thing or another. This morning, he had just dropped a rabbit into one of the caches near their dens when his mate's howl reached his ears. He lifted his head and turned it in the direction of the sound and decided the call didn't sound urgent, so he covered the cache back up before heading in the direction of the summons. He found Liri, Elixir, Minori, and Ruenna near the stream that ran through the middle of their territory. The river had turned out to be quite the popular place, but he wasn't surprised; it was well within their protected borders and was the pack's main source of water.

He came up beside Liri and offered her a nuzzle in greeting before sitting down next to her. He turned to the other three and with a nod of his head, greeted them with a polite, Morning. He didn't ask why Liri had called them here. He had caught the tail end of the question from Minori as he walked up and figured they would get the answer once everyone was here. He and Liri had just discussed starting trade classes, so he had feeling that was why she had summoned everyone today.

I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM