Heron Lake Plateau I'm working on my backwards walk, walking with no shoes or socks.
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Raven nodded in agreement with her sister’s words as well as Quixote’s comment, a grin twitching at the corners of her lips. She agreed with Towhee’s thoughts on Niamh, but wasn’t completely sold on Colt. Not that she had a problem with him by any means, but she didn’t know him as well as she would have liked. It was hard enough to think of someone she trusted enough to help her run the pack she loved so much, but even harder still to find someone worthy of replacing Towhee. Ceara came to mind, of course, but she wondered if her friend had the emotional stability to handle the pressures of leadership. The Blackthorn was a complicated woman.

Just about the time Towhee asked about her nieces and nephew, a couple of small heads peered curiously out of the mouth of the den. ”They’re all yours, Sis,” she answered, stepping aside and gesturing for the little beasties to come out and greet their aunt. Perhaps, with less leadership responsibilities on her plate, Towhee could enjoy spending more time with the kids. She knew that both parties would enjoy that a great deal, and the alpha herself certainly never minded an extra chance to take a break from time to time!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm working on my backwards walk, walking with no shoes or socks. - by Raven - October 12, 2018, 08:17 PM