Blacktail Deer Plateau Beneath that girlish exterior lies a fascinating and complicated creature
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
 "After losing so much...even if you seek the company of others wouldn't it still be best to at least distance yourself slightly? Keep boundaries and separate yourself at least somewhat?"

Everyone has boundaries; there is much I don't share with anyone. You don't have to be open with everyone, but it's important you don't push the world away... for your own sake, He replied, finding that he sounded strangely like a therapist. But that was how he felt, so he stood by what he said.

With a sigh, she said, "Alright... I'll work on it. I promise." Corvus gave her a warm smile upon hearing that.

Good. It felt like a weight was lifted off of his chest. He was relieved that this heart-to-heart went as well as it did. I'll let you be at peace now, Corvus joked, rising to his feet. He was ready to leave truly, unless she wanted him to stay.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beneath that girlish exterior lies a fascinating and complicated creature - by Corvus - November 10, 2018, 04:27 PM