Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Worry had come creeping in some time after Dalia did not come home. He didn't know how much was justified, or how soon he really should be worrying since she could have easily been waylaid by some route out there. He knew it happened, and while it was still mild weather it was probably the best time to be out before winter set in before much longer--while things were peaceful, despite this strange period of (uneasy on his behalf) resettling after so many of their own had left the cliffs and the puppies old enough to not need constant attentions too.

But, her call brought him out promptly and he was relieved to hear her voice. When he came loping into view, the dull ache permeating his shoulder be damned, he went right to her side. "Dalia!" he whuffed, glad to see her as he slowed up. His nose set to working overtime, and he tried to suss out any signs of strife just in case. "What happened? I was getting worried," he admitted, and really hoped nothing bad could follow before he tried to lick a greeting across her cheek.
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM