Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 
Please check out the profile for Hardcore Mode dice rolls! No need to actually roll if you want to be friends. <3

Mr. Peanut Butter LOVES to run. However, he does not love to run away from something scary and that wolf, or whatever, was definitely scary. His shoulder aches and red coats his yellow fur, even with the wash on the other side of the river. The pee is gone from his coat and he’s tried to lick at his wounds every so often to keep the blood under control. Having no survival skills outside of his owner, he doesn’t know what to do and he’s definitely getting hungry. They’re the ones that feed him! It’s been days! And deer droppings do not last very long on an empty stomach.

Especially for a fat yellow lab.

After leaving the river, he moves through a thicket of trees. It’s not very easy, especially with a hurt shoulder, but he’s found a few apple trees with several apples on the ground. He definitely recognizes those. TREATS!!!

He jumps forward and scoops up one, despite one rotting side, and chomps down hard and makes a mess. And then he does it with another one. And another.

At least until he notices the birbs. With eyes wide, he lifts one paw and stares, tail straight out, somehow forgetting all the pain in his shoulder as he watches them from a distance.
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 17, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM