Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
My name is Soltero.

The man paused, feeling his heartbeat quicken. Soltero? The name, it rung a bell within his mind, tempted his thoughts - where had he heard that name before? With a sudden burst, a memory squeezed to the front of his head and Mawk's eyes widened, burning like the fires that leapt within. "Soltero?" He repeated, stunned by the sight before him. The boy was far larger than he had been when the Saefyn had seen him last, so tiny and curled up within his mother's embrace. He looked like her, he noted with a glimmer of sadness, coated in a pelt of slate grey and masked in white.

The approach of his mate distracted him for a moment, and his eyes settled on her with a gentle warmth, reaching forward his muzzle to touch his leathery nose to her cheek in greeting (with this new revelation, he did not notice the wavering in her gestures and resorted to the behaviours he had grown so used to). "...This is Soltero." He introduced the boy, now a man, but understood that perhaps she did not remember as Mawk did. "Skylaris' son. You remember Sky?" Then, baffled by a new enquiry, he turned to the traveller and uttered another question. "Skylaris... where is she?"
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM