Swiftcurrent Creek Nothing kills like your own mind
22 Posts
Ooc —
"Ooo! Do you think you could try to see mine?" She asked eagerly, for she'd never met another witch who could see auras before! "Oh, of course, if you want to. If it's odd or uncomfortable then I wouldn't want to make you feel weird," she added sheepishly, suddenly realizing that perhaps it might be rude to ask such a thing of a practical stranger. 

"I haven't met many others yet, but I did meet Constantine and Aria. He seemed rather nice, and he's rather um, handsome, but please don't tell anyone I said that," she confided. Obviously, she hadn't a chance in the world with the dark male but she was young and crushes easily develop at that age, particularly when faced with an older and attractive male. "Aria is pretty too, I love her white coat and her eyes," she added amorously, "though she doesn't really talk much."
"A sad soul can kill quicker, far quicker than a germ."
Messages In This Thread
Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - September 26, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - September 26, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - September 27, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - September 27, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - October 01, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Aura Keeko - October 17, 2018, 07:34 AM
RE: Nothing kills like your own mind - by Iseabail - October 19, 2018, 11:21 AM