The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The voice had her wheeling quickly around, the nickname ringing in her head like (albeit cheerful) alarm bells. Her eyes widened, and she rushed toward him, tail wagging like mad.

"Dirge!" Lily exclaimed, resisting the urge to fling herself into his embrace. She stopped just short of where he stood, maw cracked in a huge grin. "Goodness, I-- To be honest, I didn't think I'd find you! Not so soon, anyway." She flushed with delighted heat, a tinge of embarrassment to it, but stared him down all the same, surveying his rugged features.

"How are you?" she asked, quieter. "How has the sea treated you?" Quite well, she supposed, taking in the sight of him. Then again, he was one of those wolves who had always been handsome, and always would be handsome, to his dying day.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM