The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She giggled, looking away, her ears swiveling toward the nearby rush of the waves. We could do, she remarked, her tone cheeky Among other things. Lily fixed her fiery gaze upon his face once more, drinking in the golden orbs of his eyes, the manly broadness of his visage. She could have lost herself in a swoon then and there and not cared a single bit.

Do you think about me, sometimes? she asked, lips slightly parted. If you looked closely, perhaps you could see stars in her widened pupils, dancing wildly in the dark void. A warm flush of heat raced through her as she thought of their last meeting, how. . .satisfactory it had been. Perhaps he was up for round two?
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM