The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Not a very satisfactory answer--her lips pulled tight in a pouting frown before loosening again, something unnamed in the depths of her eyes. Still, she couldn't begrudge him other worries. Hadn't she taken comfort in Vilkas' embrace, and then Barracuda's? She would be a hypocrite if she held him to lofty standards to which she failed to hold herself.

You were on the agenda, yes, Lily said coyly, trying to match his casual tone, despite the pique she now felt. More important was finding my friends a new home. The next remark of his made it worse. If Lily were a more temperamental sort, she would have stormed off then and there. Fortunately for their relationship, she managed to take it all in stride.

I traveled much farther than this by myself before, she expained, brows lifting as she gave him a long look. No knights in shining armor needed. Unless you're willing. Khali came suddenly to mind, and she wasn't feeling this much anymore.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM