The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her heart lodged in her throat as he spoke, and she opened her mouth to reply--but no words would come. She felt as though some force beyond her control was tearing her in two. Tears stung the corners of her eyes as she turned away, his parting remark ringing in her ears. Maybe it would always be there, ringing, until she died.

There were things to do, places to go. She wouldn't let herself grieve for long. Bracken Sanctuary depended on her; she couldn't get sidetracked by personal problems. She wouldn't.

Firming her chin, Lily strode on. Stiff upper lip.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM