Duskfire Glacier Take me farther, give me one day longer
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele smiled after he said ‘every attempt is worth it’ as it helped him feel as though it was possible to learn another language. “I hope I can. I know it’ll be hard but I’m willing to work through it.” He said with a nod to the snow covered male. Hard times usually had come with good rewards in the end and that was why Steele had never let tough times get to him as much. 

I’m settling in well. I’ve been getting to know the territory so that I’m familiar with it if something was to ever happen. I usually take a few rounds every day mentally noting the territory.” He said remembering that he had Only made one round that day. Each day he was remembering more about it though and thought soon he wouldn’t have to keep going around mentally noting.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 30, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - November 07, 2018, 08:11 PM