Duskfire Glacier Take me farther, give me one day longer
142 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for such a late reply. Been a busy month (October) and just have gotten a break.

Steele nodded as he was gestured to come with the man. Obviously he wouldn't deny his Alpha anything, besides he didn't know him too well and wanted too. "Alright" he said his voice a bit gruff. Slowly he stood, a few cracks and pops here and there from how active he was in his younger years and by now he was used to it. 

"Sure thing" he said after giving a small stretch of his muscular body. It was a bit nerve wrecking to lead the territorys Alpha around the territory but he would give it his all. "Let's start over here" he said motioning to the lake in the distance. It was almost his favorite part of the territory....almost.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 30, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - November 07, 2018, 08:11 PM