Horizon Ridge insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 

After searching for Artaax, and discovering his scent leads out of the northeastern border of Drageda, she ends her purpose. If he’d left the territory, something she remembers him not doing very often or willingly, then he clearly doesn’t want to talk to her. Is he not ready? Does he hate her? Blixen had mentioned anything and she hadn’t asked, but maybe she should?

It weighs heavily on her for a few days and she doesn’t look for him, isn’t sure if he’s come back to the territory, but if he wants to see her, he’d find her. Right? With a deep sigh, Mallaidh slips from the southern borders into the fields and eventually all the way to the broken ridge. She doesn’t really know where she’s going, or for how long, but she needs a little time to clear her mind. Just when she’s gotten a good grasp on things, something pops up and sets her back a few steps. Most days, she feels she’s in a new place, but sometimes she feels right back where she was last time and no more certain of herself as she’d been back then.

Seagulls caw overhead and she glances up, watching them soar to and fro. One dips and flies up the length of the fallen ridge before disappearing into the brush. Mallaidh turns her head and pays no more attention to the birds as she slips along the edges of the fallen rubble. She’d gotten used to the place for spending a while here with the other girls but she does not follow along familiar paths and instead continues about her way with no purpose in her step.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2018, 08:28 AM