Duskfire Glacier you wouldn't draw my tears away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
All welcome but maybe @Siarut so they can meet? :)

The sun was a haze of burning orange upon the horizon that morning, as though a bucket of burning embers had been poured over the sky - the deep hues of fire covered the glacier in vermillion. So too did they wash over the ghost's features, lighting a spark in her eyes that seemed beautiful, and yet so terribly false. There was no spark, just a dull pit of her own dispear, a miserable patch of scorched grass that had once held the magnificent flames of a vivid fire. As though the very life had been sucked from her body, leaving a tragically stunning songbird confined within metal bars. The fallen snow queen peered out at the line when the sky met the earth, oceanic eyes flickering up to watch as a feather dropped sullenly from the air - a bird, supposedly, had flown above her head but disappeared into the orange.

A strained exhale fled her lips, recalling the nights she had spent beside her lover's tender side, listening to his heart as it beat softly against his chest. Where are you, Knew? The sunrise would have been so much more enchanting if he was here to witness it with her, and yet she had no clue of his whereabouts. All she recounted was an odd dream, a dream in which he had been stuck, crying out into the snow. A lonely soul, calling to Gwen before the last few breaths fled his body. Perhaps he was dead, and it had not been a dream at all, but despite her desperate attempts she could remember naught. It would not surprise her to know of his passing - they had all left her, every single soul, and yet Knew's disappearance had troubled her horribly.

She gazed out at the glacier with a glimmer of sadness in her gaze. It was not such a great distance away from her lost kingdom, the domain that had been torn from her grip by the harshness of the world and the punishment of her wrongs. But now... now she lay to rest in a new territory, among new wolves; perhaps they would at least tolerate her presence, scarce as it could be. At the very least, she wished to work hard - if she was to die, at least she would have made some impact, some attempt at bettering her mistakes. Though... it all started with introducing herself, and the Eruna found herself procrastinating upon the matter as she watched the sun begin to rise in the distance.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Gwen - October 01, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Siarut - October 06, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Gwen - October 10, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Siarut - October 12, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Gwen - October 12, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Siarut - October 12, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Gwen - October 12, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: you wouldn't draw my tears away - by Gwen - October 30, 2018, 02:10 PM