Heron Lake Plateau you can't cross the same river twice
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Sorry to keep you waiting!  Been a weird month.

Huh, she says, unsure of how to continue this conversation about Raven's kids.  They still made her feel weird — some awful part of her wishes that they were hers, which is weird because she doesn't have the necessary capabilities to provide Raven with children, and besides, she's never wanted kids at all.  Ever.  Raven would make her re-think that.  Of course she would.

Eljay changes the subject and she's thankful, but the words don't come any easier.  Raven, she says.  I was in the thicket.  I was curious about the apples there, and she found me.  Told her I was looking for my brother, and then she found out that I'm related to, well, pretty much everyone here.  Things had been easier then, but maybe they'd be easier for her again.  Some day, and she hoped soon.
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
you can't cross the same river twice - by Fire - October 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Eljay - October 04, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Eljay - October 10, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Eljay - October 23, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Fire - October 24, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Eljay - October 26, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Fire - December 02, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: you can't cross the same river twice - by Eljay - December 05, 2018, 06:46 AM