Wapun Meadow to hear the sounds of people x2
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Meh," the void prince surmised nonchalantly. Wandering was nice, and while he did appreciate it so much more than his life in packs, both had their pros and cons. Wandering left you much more vulnerable than had you been backed by a pack. While he hadn't recently gotten into anything that warranted the need for assistance, he couldn't ignore that sense of need to be dutiful in a growing and substantial pack.

"I didn't exactly tell them I was leaving, let alone where I was going, nor when I'd be back," he admitted, his honesty breaking through the dark fog of mystery he usually held in him. It was a fault of his own, and the chains of guilt consticted around him at the past reliving itself. Taking his eyes away from her own, the ebonian gazed through the rest of the flowery meadow, wondering how much more of his past he would allow to torment him the way he did. 'until I find a way to redeem it', he solidified within himself for the millionth time.

"Elkwood Kingdom?" he questioned, repeating the name with a sharp turn of his head. They sounded very much like the territory not too far from his Uncle's own. And considering there was much warfare going on between The Nightmares and nearly every other pack nearby, it immediately made him suspect if he was afffliated with it. In fact, he didn't even attempt the claim the homestead. "They sound really, er, 'classy'. Royalty, I'm assuming?" No one came from a 'kingdom' unless they were from royal blood, unless they were peasants, slaves, or some other form of peon that permitted leaving underwill. But she seemed too lush to be some mere peon. 

He hadn't touched on his name with anything more than a shrug of shoulders. It wasn't anything special; only a codename. His real name was kept to himself, and none other than he knew it. It would remain that way until death, or until some act of free will changed his mind.
Messages In This Thread
to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Aerasha - October 01, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Aerasha - October 04, 2018, 07:16 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Aerasha - October 04, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people - by Aerasha - October 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Cry - October 17, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Aerasha - October 19, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Cry - October 24, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: to hear the sounds of people x2 - by Aerasha - October 28, 2018, 10:15 PM