Whitefish River A fire in the attic, proof of the prize
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
<3

He froze at the words, fixing his gaze ahead of him in the direction the sound. Kavik hadn't expected to run into anyone this late, so he was surprised to learn of the other's presence. He quickly and confidently closed the distance between them, making sure to leave enough space as was appropriate for wolves who didn't know each other. The alpha dipped his large, inky head in greeting. Hello, I apologize if I startled you, he stated, his emerald gaze taking in the large, similarly-colored male in front of him. He hadn't seen the stranger before, but that wasn't surprising; he hadn't been leaving the plateau very much lately. He honestly hadn't even planned on doing so tonight, but he had followed the river through their territory and just continued following it across their well-marked borders and into the flatlands. It had been a peaceful and quiet walk until it seemed he had stumbled on a loner, not that he minded; he could use the distraction anyway.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 03:04 PM