Duskfire Glacier Well, hey there, pretty.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Of course, everybody gangin' up on him as usual. Nothin new, and nothing he needed to fear, either. Fear was livin' ya whole life knowing you were missing something that you needed. If he were dead, he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Not like he was suicidal...but it clicked in his head.

If he died, then he wouldn't be able to come bak and make sure no other basket case was trying to bang her. The double edged dagger struck, again. Looking this white wolf closest to him dead in the eye, he resisted the urge to hork up a thick wad of slimey slob and slap it right on that pale face of hers. And with it, a thick and juicy 'Fuck off'.
It was her, his her that called him out of the endless rage.

"This ain't the end, sweet'eart. And you know it ain't. And because of you, it's gonna keep goin' on and on. It ain't never endin' till one of us is either dead, or this fairytale comes true." Helooked past the bulders of wannabe snow that tried to seem intimidating to a man who had no fear. But in his next sentence, his voice had changed drastically. It was almost...like a plea. The majority of the brewing turmoil edged out of his sharp jade eyes as he regarded his true love once again. "How much longer you think I can keep goin' on like this, dollie? How much much you gonna keep dopin me up with the hope you got enough time, and that I can getcha back?"

He sat, not even remotely bothered by everyone here. Everyone could have attacked him right then and here, but would he even have the jewels to fight em off? Why not just let em end him so he wouldn't have to keep bein' miserable? It was another tragic case of heartbreak, and Stormie just didn't think he had it in him to keep fighting for a fleeing girl when he was just gonna get shat on, anyway. "All these years...And I'm back at this, again. 'Don't fight, anymore, ol' Stormie, I just need time and space, Stormie' " He stared at the ground, his voice returning to it's regular timbre, heated and confused, now. "So tell Stormie boy what the actual fuckin' fuck is the purpose of being a fucking man!? To give a damn enough," he stood and took a  step back so he could sweep his head around the crowd that had come to gather from his bullshit love affair. "to have my throat back in the same goddamn trap, and my blood-beata back in the same same goddamn garbage pile." Tilting his head, he took a breath and looked into the faces of every single one of the wolves that had come to defend this girl. Shaking his dark mane, the aussie shark made up his mind; he wasn't going to finally get a bite to eat, today. To taste that prize he had waited to savor for so many years.
This apple was rotten, and he was tired of being sick for it.

Looking back at the sheila he wanted so badly, he came to the conclusion she probably wanted most. "Fine, Gwennie. They can have you. But god's almighty grace be damned if you ever call yourself comin' back for me." And that was it. He was done. If they wanted to fall upon him, whatever. He didn't want nothin' to do with them, anymore, because, well, the bloke wasn't here for em in the first place.

Turning and washing his paws clean of the matter, he took his dark ass, and went about his way. Regular swagger and all, jauntily walking away from the entire pack as if his whole life hadn't been on the line. Poor bastard.

Poor bastard, indeed.

Thanks so much guys y'all did awesomeness, that restraint was foreal xDDDDDD
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 03, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Stormy Boy - October 04, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Gwen - October 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Well, hey there, pretty. - by Takiyok - October 04, 2018, 12:05 PM