Hoshor Plains Wrap my arms around him and pretend
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He had nothing to offer her. Nothing. He had no gifts, no food, no flowers...But what would he bring those for? He knew nothing of this woman, and she was lucky if she knew nothing of him, either.

Her scent teased him, promising him it was no phantom, nor memory that was made real to torment him any longer. That this was an unknown, and from the way she was poised, she couldn't recognize him, either. A fresh start was betwixt the pair, and he understood this was his oppertunity to have a life, finally.

So with bated breath, he took those steps, walking through the meadow under the stars of the night, banner showing high interest in the company he was walking to meet. Neck extended as he sent the more alert half of himself to investigate as much as he could before he neared too close to her personal space, but a he did, he was already admiring her in a way that didn't make sense to him. Never had he been one for looks, and though he couldn't decipher much, her eyes glowed a vibrant verde, lively as spring, where his were frigid, the ice blue of winter's heart. She was attractive to him in a way that deemed something much more was to be had, and thus it clicked in his head - She was beautiful because he knew absolutely nothing about her. It was his ignorance of her which made him crave to know of her more than just where she was from and who she had intertwined with;  he wanted to know who she was as far a who she was, and not who she was associated with. And the best aspect of the entire meet was she knew nothing of him, either. Or so he bargained on.

Snout held out, he offered her the oppertunity to express her own interest in a touch of noses, or atlease the chance to sniff each other. He couldn't force himself to speak at this moment...
Something too fragile as this could be shattered if words were uttered. Atleast, he thought so.
Messages In This Thread
Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 04, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 09, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 15, 2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 16, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 17, 2018, 07:50 AM