Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it had been decided that for now the lake would be where she resided. this aimless rambling back and forth across the flatlands was growing unhealthy so she was working on confining herself to a set space. it wasn't exactly going all too well. she lay now on her side, pebbles digging uncomfortably into her ribs but she seems to remain unphased as she continues to stay stretched along the shore- each heavy exhale sending ripples danching across the water's smooth surface. 

things had seemed to be just tumbling downhill within the dark confines of the woman's mind, composed demanour doing no justice to the chaos that took place within. the roar just seemed to grow louder and louder each day and nothing she could do would shut it the fuck up. she felt more trapped now than she had "before" and the restless ache in her bones seemed almost painful. alas she spent her days focusing on anything but the impatient demands of her confused mind, hearing its desperate plea to keep moving and therefore deciding to restrict herself further by choosing a set place to remain.

she had always been intelligent and she knew well that to go travelling off into unfamiliar territory with winters cruel grasp so close would be suicide, best to lay low and keep to what she knew - and join a damn pack. although her mind remained more dominant on that last point, skipping past the most logical decision as if it were poisionous. in reality somewhere deep down there was a deep fear to put her trust in another group of wolves after what had happened last time although she'd never admit such a thing even to herself. she always stuck strictly to the belief that fear was stupid- being afraid of something got you nowhere and simply acted as if this alone was enough to convince herself to never experience it.

a sound not too far off rescues her from her own sharp clutches, ears twitching as she cranes her neck slightly to get a better look. she watches on as a brute steps over to the edge of the lake further down the bank, leaning over to lap at the water. she'd been easily concealed by the long growing rushes and shrubery that still remained alongside the bank but felt no need to hide and instead gathered her paws beneath her as she straightened up into a standing position. she'd grunt slightly- stretching out each stiff limb leisurely- feeling no need to speak as the brute would have to really be away with the fairies to not notice her now. she remained fully alert should anything he do seem dodgy but for now would stay neutral- she was in no mood to get rowdy with someone.
i should never be allowed write after midnight- this is all over the place sorry ahh
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM