Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
as expected his gaze does find its way to her without aid and he returns her silence with his own wordless acknowledgement. shards of ice meet her steady gaze- amusement seeming to swirl in their depths as a slight smirk creeps along his jaws. at this she allows a small smile to grace her own features- the nature would almost appear sweet would it not be for the almost alarming contrast of such an expression paired with such bottomless, doll-like eyes.

the world seems to almot stand still for a few moment as silence does its little dance in the space between them- even the gentle lapping of the lake seeming to halt as it waits for the next breeze to help pull it back to the shore. her head tilts slightly to the side in what could be a questioning manner but of course it's always hard to tell with her. nevertheless he speaks anyway- shattering the thickening silence just as a breeze tears its way across the land and the world resumes- lake lapping at the smooth pebbles and remaining leaves rustling as they whisper endless secrets to each other. she inhales the crisp air deeply- imensely enjoying being around trees again even if it wasn't quite the same as being in completely forested terrain like she was used to. the neverending flatness she'd been wandering around had been on the verge of really pushing her the last little bit of the way into the depths of insanity.

she moves forward idly- paws drifting with a gracefulness that certainly contributed to her phantom-like look. her smile remains perfectly in place /perhaps too perfectly/ as she gives her head a small shake. "not at all i was simply resting over there" her tail flicks vageuly over to where she'd moved from "and you just caught my attention"  she's close enough now to catch his scent with a mere inhale and she cannot deny the sudden interest to flicker within her upon realising where he came from.  "i seem to keep coming across you forest wolves" she murmurs, smile melting away as her usual stoic expression shines through the act, however her gaze becomes more pressing as she studies him further. unsurprisingly taller than her although definitely younger however his gaze is definitely as mature as any wolf she'd met older than him. nothing more is said as she watches him- her curiosity perhaps only evident through the building intensity of her stare as the emotion itself remains hidden behind the shadows of her night coloured orbs.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM