Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she's vaguely curious as to what thoughts run behind the pressing gaze of her company as he continues to observe her unwaveringly. what does she look like to him? she knows that first glance can give you the entirely wrong impression- small white fluffy wolf, hazel eyes, rounded ears and a lil' black button nose didn't exactly scream threatening. however upon closer inspection the details of where her creamy pelt was split by cruel scars and muscles rippling beneath becamse visible along with her eerily phantom like movements and of course her eyes- appearing more black than brown and as void as ever. but what did that mean to a wolf trying to decide if she were a potential addition to their pack? would they have preferred the possibility or were they happy with the reality? does it even matter? she shoots the question at herself with a surprising amount of aggression, aware that her mind is simply stalling and growing impatient with it.

a delicate arch of her brow is thrown his way at the noise of amusement to emit from his form. her gaze remains completely attached to his as she easily allows a smile to grace her features. "i prefer the dark brooding types" the smirk lingers at the exagerrated reference to the three rather stoic men she'd met so far from the pack. her tail swishes lightly across the long grasses as he repeats her statement and she finds it even stranger to hear a stranger from these lands to refer to her as something that had played such a big part of her past. however none of this is betrayed in her calm demanour as she simply nods and lets out a murmured "yes" expression returning to its serious state as she offers no elaboration.

at this he quite abruptly goes to leave- ordering her to follow. her expression doesn't change in the slightest as she follows wordlessly although she feels her stomach tense with a slight unease. she has to admit though, as the trees grow looming with their nearness she has to resist the inner urge to go running right into their depths and away from these horrid bare flatlands but forces herself to remain put when the man stops- letting out a call for assistance. the decorations don't go unnoticed and she has to resist the urge to let out an amused snort at the display lest it offended him. instead she looked past the decor and into the darkness of the thickly packed trunks- grateful for how the tug of her very soul to such terrain helped drown out her uncertainty to pledging herself to yet another group of canines.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM