Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
dark eyes never wavered as she felt the woman's inspectful gaze sweep her over. her jaw remained set in silence and the expression upon her face was as nonchalent as ever. the three stood there for a few moments-not a single word spoken between them. tundra watched as the..listener../which she guessed must be some sort of leader rank? she evidently had a lot to learn about these mysterious wolves/ took her main focus and transferred it to the brute for another few moments before appearing satisfied. 

she would then speak, but no 'speak' was incorrect as although her jaws opened to form the words- sound did not reach her rounded ears. luckily, times where a single sound could have resulted in death had left tundra as no stranger to mouthing. however she could not deny the slight curiosity as to whether she was stuck that way due to some tragedy or was it a choice? the scarring would certainly suggest the former but she could not know for definite. it leaves her drawn to this woman, an odd thing to perhaps feel drawn to but tundra had never been a good representative of normalcy. 

relmyna.. she wonders for a moment if the wolves of these woods ever called her by her name or did they simply refer to her as 'listener' like the young man had when first arriving in her presence. however now's not the time to be asking questions and so tundra simply dips her head in acknowledgement to the introduction. "pleasure to meet you..relmyna" she hadn't expected to speak at all and especially not to go as far as to throw the pale woman's name in too but she'd felt a want to hear it aloud and so from her own mouth would have to suffice. watchful eyes remained fixed on the other as she watches for any sort of reaction. 

she rolls her shoulders back as she takes in the question directed her way. how long had she wandered? it was hard to tell really. a slight sigh slips from her form as she holds in the need to ask why? like okay she knew that they didn't want to just take in random wolves here and there for who knew who you could end up with and so they had to ask a few questions but she couldn't help but feel aware as to how at this moment she didn't owe them an entire explanation of her life. nevertheless this question in particular wasn't bad or anything it just left her wary as to what could be asked after. "i came upon these lands in late summer, before that it's...hard to tell. i'd guess a few months" her tail tip twitches slightly where it rests low to the ground but that's the only sign of her uneasiness, siding that she's as statuesque as ever.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM