Swiftcurrent Creek took an oath by the blood of my hand
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
I fail at Durnehviir, lol. Fading this here since it's ancient.   xD

The ashen loner was straight-forward, which she appreciated. He shared with her his name and his intention, and the dragoness let her muscles slacken somewhat. Champagne eyes roved the stranger's posture quietly, noting his averted stare and the limpness of his tail, though her own remained arched proudly over her hindquarters as she let him continue.

"Very well," she concluded, tongue slipping between her fangs to trace her upper lip as she took a single stride closer. She paused only for a moment, nostrils flared as she breathed deep the rogue's scent, before she pressed onward to carefully close the distance between them. When close enough, the crimson Alphess rumbled a low warning as she leaned near to him, reaching out with her delicate muzzle to better test his pelt. "I am Durnehviir," she told him, pulling away to seek the ivory of his features before motioning him to follow her deeper into Swiftcurrent territory.

everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Soltero - October 07, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Durnehviir - October 08, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Soltero - October 09, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: took an oath by the blood of my hand - by Durnehviir - December 10, 2018, 03:34 PM