Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Another good subject, it seemed. The titan added it to the few things that he knew about her since leading her to the bay. The thought of someone guarding a hoard of treasures from the ocean seemed quite peculiar to him, but he could tell that she made the note with fondness. It wasn't a topic that he felt would be appropriate to remark on just yet. Perhaps, it would never be something that he should feel the need to comment on.

Dalia mentioned that she said it felt as though she was receiving gifts from the sea, and then she prompted him to tell her if it was silly or not. “Perhaps a little. Is the sea not gift enough?” the devoted titan inquired with a curling smile on his features. “But if it is something that brings you joy, then you should pursue it,” the swarthy creature added, knowing that it might do well to soften the admittance that her hobby was silly to him.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM