Heron Lake Plateau Body and soul were bought and sold
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She was so proud of it, and that just made it better really.  For a minute, he forgot about Fire, about everything, and just let himself enjoy the look on her face when he turned and said it was perfect.

"Does it?"  Those words brought him back a bit, and brought to the fore another thought.  One that had been niggling at him too, but also one that had been tossed aside as soon as his sister went missing.  Maybe not tossed.. more set carefully, awaiting attention.

"Mind if I give my conditions first?" He asked, teasing.  "I mean, I am leaving behind a prime piece of land if I come stay here.  Best of the best when it comes to letting the weather in."

Despite his joking, he was earnest, and hoped he was right in guessing where this was goin.  Because shit this would be embarrassing if not.
Messages In This Thread
Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 19, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 26, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 26, 2018, 03:54 PM