Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It was a bit more chilly than usual and by the looks of the clouds that filled the once blue sky it was going to do something tonight. That little voice that is inside of everyone's head had told her not to wonder too far from the territory but today she was feeling especially rebellious. Having survived that horrible attack it had given her a new outlook on her life. It was like she needed to live everyday as if it was the most cherished time she would ever get.
A smug smile crossed her face as she headed across the territories. Leaving BDP behind for the day or who knows maybe night or a few days. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do yet but knew something was calling her righ now. Her fluffy coat made it easy to be warm as she sped up. The sights were passing her by but the smile still stuck on her face.
Time passed and she came to some cliffs and by the scent of the air she could tell it was by the sea. Carefully she placed herself upon the rocky ground. Thrill was what she seeked out at the moment. Stones tumbled as she made her way around, hitting the bottom with a thud not too long after they came loose. The air was a different scent but one that made her feel happy, but alone with that scent came another? Elixir was curious to know who else would be on the cliffs.
A small chuff came out as she moved forward to see just a shadow so far of another wolf.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 13, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:59 PM