Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
burn your biographies; rewrite your history
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
An easy, slightly lopsided grin spreads over his face at sir, though his chest tightens a little; it reminds him of his friends and their teasing use of the formality. He's never been a sir type of guy, really — but it's kind of cute coming from the floppy-eared girl who identifies herself as Elixir. Freddie. It's a pleasure to meet you, He returns, noting the scent of pack on her. It's a little surprising, but he likes the idea of packs taking in those of mixed blood, and thinks perhaps it's more common here. Wherever here really is.
Do you know what this place is? He asks after a few beats, swallowing. I, ah — it sounds a little mad, but I washed up on the beach nearby — someone helped me. A woman with a red coat. I can't recall her name, or how I got here. Part of him wants to ask if she might know of his pack, his friends — but he knows, deep down, that she won't. He'd known the coast like the back of his paw back home; he'd never seen anywhere like this before. Despite the hope still fluttering in his chest, he knows he is impossibly far from his friends — and perhaps he'll never see them again.
Messages In This Thread
didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 13, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 13, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:59 PM