Hoshor Plains i've been dreaming things and scheming things
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Instead of being nocturnal, Nyx had become more of an insomniac than anything else. The stress that came from not being at Blackfeather as well as the new objectives to form their pack had become rather irritating, but she had Damien. Were it not for him, she would still be at the dark woods together with her ward and perhaps even Tulu. She was thankful he had returned to give her new purpose in life, which was why she raised a brow upon seeing him leave again.

A soft whine summoned her raven to follow as she stalked Damien whether he liked it or not. He wasn't leaving again, stranding her without a home and others to take care of. They were doing this together, forcefully or not so.

She recognized the route he was taking, though only vaguely. She knew the mountains and the lake that lay ahead but luckily he seemed uninterested to get any closer. Good - she didn't want the blackfeather wolves upon their trail. She turned as he did, though farther back, and expected them to go home again shortly. So focused on her lover she was she didn't notice the ordeal until he did, and even then Tulu had to peck at her ear to make her pay close attention.

A pup and a seemingly young female were squabbling apparently, and Damien found it fit to break the two apart. She smiled to herself, always having known that there was good to find in Damien. Her own soft spot for puppies brought her closer than just lingering and she joined in quietly to support her mate.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Nocturnal - October 22, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - December 04, 2018, 05:00 PM