Redtail Rise i see the exodus of light
167 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he was reluctant--of course, why wouldn't he be?--but finally acquiesced, in the tongue she did not know but could guess well enough what he meant. Tahani nodded briefly, and began to apply the paste as gently as possible to the wounds on his face, giving him slow, steady licks, like bathing a newborn pup. once that was finished, she moved on to lacerations elsewhere, taking her time, her movements small and non-threatening.

the healer finally managed to treat him as well as she could, and pulled back with a lips-closed smile, eyes soft, heavy-lidded. will feel better soon, she promised, blinking slowly. heal wounds, make them better. at least he wouldn't die out here, all by himself, injured and wary.

where home? Tahani asked brokenly, for he was a little too young to be out by himself, and in this state, no less. he must be lost or missing (or both) and she felt it was her duty to bring him back to his family, at least. the herbs would help him heal, but further aggravation, or run-ins with other predators, would quickly undo her work. he needed rest in a safe place.
Common · Inuttut
Messages In This Thread
i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - October 13, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - October 17, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - October 21, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - October 22, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - November 02, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - November 03, 2018, 06:33 AM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - November 08, 2018, 11:50 PM