Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele heard a sorrowful howl echo through the territory. When it hit his ears he was alert and curious as to who was gone. Worried but calmly he made his way toward Siarut. He had never seen the man upset before so this would be a first. As he neared he seen Uki and Takiyok along with Siarut and all looked sad. He did not know who Nanook was but still bowed his head and stood in silence for her death. 

He wouldn’t say a word unless he was talked too as he knew being hurt it was better to leave things left unsaid than to try to say anything.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM