Morningside Cuesta i lit up from reno, i was trailed by twenty hounds
58 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
he is so smug, just like olzii. she mocks his tone when he turns around, making a sour, childlike face before letting her visage fall into something impassive. she splits off from him, keeping pace but putting space between them--within shouting distance, but not close enough that he can hear any utterances beneath her breath.

tasha loves her brother; well, as much as she can love anyone, really. does she--truly? there is not much purity to her heart. genuine emotions beyond anger and hunger were always frowned upon, growing up. her mother was a temptress, and molded her into much the same. she is wily, conniving, but beyond it all, she has to concede that she does love enx.

she respects him, anyway, and that is worth more than love in her eyes. he is a seasoned warrior, a good leader. he has proven himself time and again; so what if he is an incorrigible grouch? he is a killing machine, and that is all she needs.
native tongue // common tongue
Messages In This Thread
RE: i lit up from reno, i was trailed by twenty hounds - by Tashkent - October 20, 2018, 08:19 PM