Phoenix Maplewood I find it hard to give up
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
It was early afternoon, and Aviana strolled along the borders of Morningside, marking the territory with her scent to warn any outsiders not to cross this line. Her tail was held high and her ears were perked, as a leader's should be, but this was not the normal stance for Aviana. If she was honest with herself, she was nervous about being the highest ranking wolf. She was not a warrior, and would be afraid that she would fail the pack if it came to a fight. Not that she wouldn't give her best. She simply wasn't skilled. 

But, she would not let her nervousness show. There was too much on the line, and she didn't want to give any of her family members a reason to think she was not capable. Fake it till you make it, if you will. As nervous as she was, she was glad that there were still wolves around that she was familiar with and trusted. And the newcomers seemed eager to get into the groove of pack things. All in all, things were going well, despite the recent events that moved them, and the disappearance of their leadership. 

She paused in her rounds, her head lifting to survey the forest before her. The past few days had been quiet, thankfully, and she hoped it stayed that way.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 15, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by Aviana - October 17, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: I find it hard to give up - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2018, 04:24 AM