Blacktail Deer Plateau And so I run to the things they said could restore me
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
Post-dated to 10/18. Also assuming some stuff about what Liri has told Kavik; I can change if needed. AW!

It was early morning before the sun rose, and the alpha was in his spot in the mountains that overlooked the plateau. Sleep was hard for him even before his monstrous fuck up, so it was pretty much impossible now. Things between he and Liri were strained and understandably so; he had broken something between them, and he was terrified that he wouldn't be able to repair it. Honestly, he wouldn't blame her if she never forgave him; he more than deserved it. How could he have been such an idiot? His only logical explanation was that maybe he was blinded where Grezig was concerned. She was his best friend aside from Liri, and so helping her just seemed right. He certainly had no idea she had feelings for him. He just wished he had thought more about the consequences and maybe prevented himself from damaging his two most important relationships. 

Grezig was gone, and he hadn't been privy to her reasons for leaving; she hadn't even told him goodbye or anything. One day, she was just gone. He understood what she must be going through, and Kavik felt for her, but it still hurt to just suddenly realize she was gone without one single word to him. He released a heavy sigh, his large chest rising and falling. He supposed he deserved to hurt. He had hurt his fucking mate, the one wolf who was supposed to be able to trust him no matter what, so he deserved whatever pain the universe wanted to deal him. 

He still had things to and a pack to keep safe, and he wouldn't let anything get in the way of that, but for now, he just wanted to look down at the plateau and wonder what today would be like if he hadn't messed things up so badly, maybe even pretend that it was all a bad dream.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And so I run to the things they said could restore me - by RIP Kavik - October 15, 2018, 05:17 PM