Hushed Willows I wish I understood.
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus
sorry! i completely lost track of time somehow

ibis is ibis -- it does not occur to okeanos whether or not she considers his feelings, nor, truthfully, would he care anyay. as she leans into him he smiles, fluffing up slightly, proud he can offer her some comfort in these trying times. "oh," he says softly as she starts to talk about papa -- surprised when she stops. oke thinks papa can see them too, and he finds that immensely comforting, remembering the few times he was brave enough to sneak out of the den to watch with him. stargazing will always carry some sort of home to it.

but his sister's next question is more pressing, and is one that the little sprite is ill-equipped to answer. he sighs too, letting his head rest atop hers, and hums. "dunno," he says at length, honestly, "but... i think anywhere i'm with you an' mama an' mama oly is home, even if the place keeps changin'." he pauses and adds, "'cause i can still see the stars." he wishes he could give ibis a better answer but -- but he's just a little boy making the best of a bad situation, same as any of them.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I understood. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 17, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: I wish I understood. - by Okeanos - October 17, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: I wish I understood. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 18, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: I wish I understood. - by Okeanos - November 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: I wish I understood. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: I wish I understood. - by Okeanos - November 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I wish I understood. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 11, 2018, 05:36 PM