Dragoncrest Cliffs don't bend over in the garden, granny, you know them taters got eyes
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
This is for a game of hide and seek with @Dacio but would love if others joined in so tagging the other puppies! Set a few days in the future. @Kiwi, @Silkie, @Tux, @Opalia, @Sequoia. I'll reply in a week to give everyone a chance to pop in and we'll go from there! Also, good for a trade thread! Mercenary/tactician, scout/rogue. <3

It takes a few days before Mallaidh feels up to doing anything and perhaps a few more before she can put proper weight on her ankle. The swelling has come down and the punctures in her shoulders don’t hurt so much, either, so she allows herself to get back to work as soon as she feels she can walk more than a few hundred yards and not need to stop.

When she finishes the border patrol of the eastern edge, she shakes out her foot proper, and looks down at her ankle. It’s swollen, but only a little—a little rest well be enough but she’s sure @Rose will complain—but it doesn’t stop her. She moves through the redwoods with a little more energy than she’s had in days and trots a familiar path that leads to the local watering hole.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
don't bend over in the garden, granny, you know them taters got eyes - by Mallaidh - October 17, 2018, 08:18 PM