Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
Searching for Saarthal isn’t something she expected to do but somehow, she isn’t surprised. She’d made a decision for the good of the group and they seem to be breaking down. Where she may feel at home (but does she?), may not be the same for the others. Does that mean she has to change to fit them, make a collective decision for the three of them? If they do not find Saarthal, will it even matter? What will happen of Max, next?

Too many questions plague her mind that she doesn’t want to deal with any more than she really wants to search for her friend. Mallaidh wants the girl to be home in Drageda with her and Max and the others, and to keep her word by being by her side. Searching for a stray scent here and there in hopes they find something is all she has to do and she has to try. Even if Saarthal doesn’t—can’t—come back with them, she has to know. She’s haunted by Varinril’s disappearance enough as it is and now she’s lost  second under her care.

Fit for a queen, she snorts. I’ll make you real proud.

Mallaidh releases a sigh once she comes off the coast of the sound and into the monolith forest. The sun shines through the tops of trees. With the pack that used to live here, she’s hardly gotten familiar with this territory but they’ve been long gone by the looks of it and noses around, sniffing for any clues that might lead her to answers.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM