Horizon Ridge sunny, money, keep it funky
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
The last place Mallaidh wants to visit again is the ridge. After Roarke’s encounter she wanted to put the place behind her for a long time but she, Max, and Saarthal had spent a few weeks there. Maybe, if anywhere, that’s where she’ll be. If she wanted to be found, maybe.

Her head lifts slightly to look up at the sky, clear, and a slight breeze coming in from the sea. The salty air gives her comfort and she inhales deeply, holding it as she moves along the familiar path. Unfortunately, it’s the same way she’d been going when she ran into Roarke and she tries to shake it off entirely and focus on what she’s really here for. At some point, she’ll have to give up if she never finds anything, and as nothing of importance comes to her attention, she feels enough on the verge to turn back that going any further would be silly.

But her feet do not stop an onward she goes.

Having lost Varinril weighs too heavily on her and without Saarthal, she does not have the promise at someone by her side. If they’ve left, so will Max and, once more, she’ll be on her own and her friends will be… who knows where. So, Mallaidh releases the breath, sucks in another, and continues. She’ll find her.

She has to find her.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
sunny, money, keep it funky - by Mallaidh - October 20, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: sunny, money, keep it funky - by Darkmoon - October 21, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: sunny, money, keep it funky - by Mallaidh - October 25, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sunny, money, keep it funky - by Darkmoon - October 27, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: sunny, money, keep it funky - by Mallaidh - November 02, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: sunny, money, keep it funky - by Darkmoon - November 02, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: sunny, money, keep it funky - by Mallaidh - November 02, 2018, 08:45 PM