Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
There he was, watching this lithe coywolf make her way through the woods he planned to call home. Not only for himself, but for his family-to-be. Sniffing and waltzing her way through these lands as though she knew them to be hers.
But it was fine. They were not his, yet. And that yet was what prevented him from calling Kai to be his shadow on this meet. His void frame emerged from the shadows of the reclusive place, crispy irises of winter surrounding twin abysses stuck on the dual colored wolf. He watched her make her path through the helm of brackets and blistering heights of the yews and elms which made the gist of these empty halls. He drank in the gait of the svelte fae, noting every single step she took and how she did it like a connaisseur of fine wine. He took the heat of territorial jealousy with a grain of knowing she was here for a reason. Common sense held him back from outright killing her, however, as with her sight came scent, and that scent bore many upon her. She was a pack's member, and his fangs remained sheathed.

For now.

The assassin made himself known with a chuffed bark and an intense cast of glacials against that lean and pale gaunt frame of hers. "Can I help you?" came next, baritones dancing like the frigid ire of wilting, frostbitten flowers. Against the shadows of the forest, the phantom of a man still held a silhouette of mystery despite removing himself from the majority of the darkness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - October 24, 2018, 11:26 AM