Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
At the boys explosion of curses, Flicker stepped backward and dipped her muzzle in surprise, listening to shouts. There was a captive? The woman emerged from the shadows with a low growl of soft thunder; it didn’t matter if there was a captive or no, they were trespassing. And she would not take kindly to it. “Who the fuck do you think you are?” She questioned, venom lacing her words that promised she’d harm them, “You do not belong here. Get out.”

Before the woman could lunge for them a shadow pressed onto the scene, earning a glance from Flicker that realised — it was a pup. In that moment of realisation, Flicker barked at the pup to make it go. To run away from the strangers. Not to play, but she made to move infront of her should either of them turn on the curious shadow. The golden brute upped and sprinted away, coward, or perhaps he’d headed her warning. Either way, she’d hunt him down once she’d dealt with the youngster. 

The woman tipped her head up and howled, calling for anyone to aid with the pup and youngster so she could go after the golden male.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Flicker - October 29, 2018, 02:43 AM