Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir listened, a side of her felt empathy toward Liri. She understood that maybe if he had fathered Grezigs children than that would mean maybe just maybe he would have some type of feelings toward her. A soft look came upon her dog like features. "I had no idea, I felt tension around here but I wasn't sure why and I wasn't about to ask if no one wanted to share." she said softly looking down at the ground. The wolfdog took a moment to take in what she had heard from her Alpha.

No, Liri wasn't crazy. When someone is mated they usually just want one person, at least that's what Elixir thought of it. "Liri you aren't crazy. I see it from both sides and I'm supposed too but Kavik should have never said yes. He should have confronted you about it before he agreed. And Grezig should have come to you first, because you are his mate. It is more respected that way even if it still would have hurt to hear at least she would have asked you first and not him." she said hoping that her explanation is good enough for Liri. After hearing this she lost a bit of respect for Grezig, even though she saw it from her eyes too.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM