The Tangle that wasn't very cash money of you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
She’d spent enough time out of Drageda and had to get back. After several days of searching, and no sign of Saarthal, she decides to give up. She hates it. She doesn’t want to be a quitter, but her priorities are different. She can’t search for one wolf the rest of her life. It seems she doesn’t want to be found and she has to accept that, like Varinril. So, Mallaidh makes her return a failure.

When she gets to the tangle, she does not go around it and works her way inside. The one place she hadn’t looked. It’s going to be an empty gesture but shed spent time with her here, once, and so she makes her way through the difficult tangle and a familiar path until she finds one of the few clearings and sits down, taking a deep breath for any trace left. Not even the scents remained from the last time they were here, so she sighs and lowers all the way to the ground and takes a little while to herself.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
that wasn't very cash money of you - by Mallaidh - October 28, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: that wasn't very cash money of you - by Silkie - November 03, 2018, 07:21 AM
RE: that wasn't very cash money of you - by Mallaidh - November 04, 2018, 10:32 AM