Blackbeak Bluff Red is such a lovely colour on you but you won't be needing those
200 Posts
Ooc —
Ali's explanation was short and simple and Lucas accepted it without question. After all, he was a good dancer and he'd learned that in much the same way. No one had ever shown him. He just always had a song in his heart and his feet needed to move to that beat, and that was how it all began. The kinship he felt with Ali in that moment was indescribable.

"Well, it was an awesome jump," he said again, turning away suddenly when a brazen gull took another swoop at his ear. A huge grin accompanied the playful snap he sent in its direction, and the fluid swing of his tail suggested he wasn't so much bothered as amused by their presence. Eventually it would get annoying, but he had decent company now and their antics weren't yet too much for him.

"Oh! My name's Lucas," he introduced as he pulled back around to face Ali with his typical sunny smile. "Are you from around here? I'm sort of passing through. Lost my troupe in a storm, was hoping they maybe came this way, but no sign of them."