Broken Boulder but if i'm never your hero, i can never let you down
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
There was nothing.

The stench of stale feline urine and death lingered in the air like smog. His brows pinched together tightly and a huff of disgust left him. He could not spot a single feral in the area. He couldn't even spot any felines around him.

There is nothing.

So he made his move, walking from one end of territory to the other. He knew where he was going first, to see if the beautiful place was still even alive under all the stench of piss and death. Surely no one would be around to examine this place. Gods above he didn't even know why he was still really here. Just because of some beautiful flowers? Or was it because despite all the hurt he felt being here there was still some good memories? It created a whirlwind of emotions inside of the wolfdog. His dormant aggression seemed to awaken with him being here.

He was something more now.

Then there was something within all of the nothing.

It was a form he would never forget no matter how tattered or ripped it got. Ulf could not — would not — forget the feelings the male had caused within him. Even if he had started out so nice and caring. Everything that had been dormant came to life within him. There was a searing fire that spread through his chest and kissed every inch of his form. His fur prickled and raised, an already curled tail curled tighter over his spine. The last preparation was the parting of his jaws to display each and every ivory curved or jagged weapon in his mouth.

There was no hesitance as he launched himself at the ashen form of Alarian and it was clear that Ulf had changed drastically. That time away had done no one any good.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if i'm never your hero, i can never let you down - by Ulf - October 30, 2018, 05:37 PM