Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia had followed Alarian right over upon having heard the call. She was just getting herself comfortable now. Once they got there, she sat so close that they were practically right up against each other, Korei always wanted to feel safe and he gave that feeling to her. Korei listened to the alpha, Valette as she got her messages out. And right away, it was sad news. A member had passed.

Korei dipped her muzzle down a bit, thinking what they must have been like if she had met them. And then, the greeting was given out. "Hi..." she greeted quietly, looking about and suddenly feeling very shy.

As Valette continued, Korei frowned a bit at the Stones. They had different stones to represent wolves lost. In her family pack, it had been the stars. But still, she caught onto the meaning. And it seemed they had a few lost, which made her wonder how long this pack had been around.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Korei Julia - October 31, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM