The Heartwood i am a question to the world
207 Posts
Ooc —
He's captivated by the other's strange way of speaking, finding it as foreign and enchanting as his appearance. He takes an awkward step back when the stranger bows, ears pulling forward in surprise. After a moment of uncertainty, he mimics the bow with much less elegance, assuming it's the polite thing to do. Prince Cavendish Davenport II? He repeats, head tilting to one side. He assumes prince to be the other wolf's first name, unaware of the title or its meaning. I'm... Winterbourne. He wants to ask more questions, but the lack of answer to his first question leaves him uncertain. Instead he goes silent and watches the man a little anxiously, suddenly worrying that his own introduction is lackluster.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
i am a question to the world - by Winterbourne - November 01, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Cavendish - November 02, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Winterbourne - November 04, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Cavendish - November 04, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Winterbourne - November 23, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Cavendish - November 29, 2018, 07:33 PM