Ankyra Sound Pepsi: We Created the Moon and We Will Eventually Destroy It
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
@Ali

It is hard to put Saarthal out of her mind completely. Max had left Drageda in search of her and she’d talked to Blixen already, hoping it’ll be a short trip and her friend returns soon. And if they have any luck, with their other friend in tow. Or, at the very least, word of… something.

Mallaidh trails the borders for a while until something catches her attention outside it and she trails off, scenting the ground every so often. She avoids the sound as best she can, trailing along the once marked borders until she reaches the forest on the other side. She’d begun her search here, some time ago, for her friend, and though some of the territory is familiar, she has a chance to learn without another duty at hand.

An older doe crosses up ahead and Mallaidh freezes, ears flipping back and a beat later, standing erect upon her head. Slowly, she creeps forward, attempting to a better look, but she disturbs something on the ground that makes enough sound to send a sharp look in her direction, and barely a second later it darts off into the thick of the forest.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread