Ankyra Sound Pepsi: We Created the Moon and We Will Eventually Destroy It
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The tension between them slowly dissipates and by the time Ali agrees with her, it’s long forgotten. A smile forms on her face and she takes a careful step forward. Blixen would have thought the idea silly. “Yeah, you’re right,” she adds. She hadn’t put a lot of effort, having only herself to learn from and she can’t come up with anything on her own. If she had someone to bounce ideas off, maybe they’d come to some kind of answer because surely there’s more than meets the eye. “Still, doesn’t stop me from trying to find out.”

Mallaidh doesn’t expect Ali to nonchalantly take her up on the offer but is it so bad? She doesn’t have a great track record for her recruits, except for Rose, and that nearly tore her and Blixen into shreds. Things are different now, though… right?

“I am not sure she wants to be found,” she says and shrugs it off. She searched high and low for her and she expects Max to return, again, empty handed. If she returns at all. “But um, yeah, I can take you back and talk to a leader, if you really want?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread